The hype surrounding crypto’s role in the Metaverse reeks of the same ‘blockchain’ stench that wafted over the internet in late 2017.
Beyond profitable assets, cryptocurrencies are a set of solutions for problems most people don’t realize are problems, argues Bryce Weiner.
What is Bitcoin? Most people, even many who hold or trade the crypto asset, still don’t fully grasp what this new technology is all about.
The idea that Ethereum should have value because it does things that Bitcoin cannot is extremely misleading, argues Kyle Torpey.
The market will eventually reject Ethereum for reasons similar to why Bitcoin hard forks failed in the Blocksize Wars, argues Kyle Torpey.
- Coinbase, MicroStrategy execs dump stock as Bitcoin buoys share prices
- Forget Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, these 5 ancient dog coins got there first
- Crypto media falls for $16 render of Shiba Inu billboard in Times Square
- Ethereum 2.0 can be disrupted with small crypto stake, researchers find
- Avalanche founder can sue YouTube influencer who claimed he’s a terrorist
- How Sam Bankman-Fried became crypto’s curliest billionaire in 4 years
- FTX billionaire chief doesn’t ‘get paintings,’ says Mona Lisa looks ‘dumb’
- Bitcoin miners overload Kazakhstan’s electricity grid, forcing rations
- Crypto trader makes history, wins $370K finfluencer lawsuit over bad deals