Listen to the most important stories in Bitcoin and crypto covered by our newsroom in the past week.
The most interesting parts to Tether’s settlement are the quarterly reports it must submit for the next two years.
Last year, firms representing crypto investors filed 11 lawsuits against four exchanges and seven digital token issuers — almost in unison.
Bitcoin Fog was almost as old as Bitcoin itself, and authorities found it had washed more than 1.2 million BTC over the past decade.
Siblings of crypto exchange Thodex’ founder have reportedly been detained in an ongoing investigation of alleged fraud.
- Bitcoin is still running on Moscow Time — thanks to Dorsey’s Bitcoin clock
- Top 5 Dogecoin whales hold $3B — up from $40M at the start of the year
- This Grayscale-backed ETF now trades under BTC — but it buys US debt
- Silk Road hacker who stole $4B in Bitcoin allegedly outed as US fraudster
- A critic’s guide to BitClout, this cycle’s most hated Bitcoin project
- What we know about Ledger and Shopify’s class-action lawsuit
- Arthur Hayes’ surrender starts countdown ’til court hears the coconut quote
- Activist investor says Grayscale’s Bitcoin ETF pledge is not enough
- SEC likely finds MetaKovan’s Beeple-backed crypto very ‘interesting’ — here’s why