Indicted Republican consultant Keith Ingersoll ran Organic Fresh Coin’s ICO alongside his alleged $12-million real estate fraud scheme.
We catalogued every USDT distributed by Tether in the past seven years to present the most transparent research on the stablecoin to date.
Our investigation into who buys Tether (USDT) from Bitfinex might have you wondering a few things. This FAQ aims to address your questions.
- INVESTIGATION: Indicted Republicans and a dead Belarusian — what happened to Organic Fresh Coin?
- Tether timeline: The complete history of crypto’s most stubborn stablecoin
- Justin Sun’s Grenada post grants diplomatic immunity — in Switzerland
- How Michael Saylor plans to actually use MicroStrategy’s $6B Bitcoin stash
- Theranos investor hopes NFT turns worthless stock certificate into crypto
- Hex crypto truther wants to sue Binance execs — but he can’t find them
- Just 5% of NFT traders make the vast majority of profits on marketplace OpenSea
- Jury sides with Craig Wright in $200B Bitcoin case but he still owes $100M
- Silk Road’s Ross Ulbricht sells NFTs to support bid for presidential clemency